Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im posting this as a last resort to my dilema. I was hoping that someone on this forum might have the lights im in desperate need of. Im looking for the headlights off of a 2000-2002 zx6r or zx9r or the zzr600 that goes up to 2006/7.
The headlights that i need cannot have any broken mounting tabs because that is the reason im gettin rid of my old ones. The top two mounting tabs broke clean off and i need a new pair preferably for cheap. If you guys can find me something or know someone that might be parting their bike out please please let me know in this post or pm me. Any leads to a cheap affordable headlight that is in good working order will get that person a couple bucks thrown at them either through paypal or check in the mail if you do not have a paypal account.Please guys i need these lights before season starts....thanks and keep the front end up...1

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump bump

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just wondering if you had ruled out repairing the old one?...That is if you still have all the pieces. It could be repaired...and you wouldn't even see where it was broken. Let me know what you think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts