Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I apologize if some are offended by this post... but this was too good to share. I know that we are about riding and motorcycles... but I think that stories that demonstrate strength, morals, and human kindness do not get enough media attention in the world today.

It seems as though good things don't make the front page enough.

Please watch this video, and when you think that things are tough, remember that sometimes it isn't as bad as you think.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Video Description:
Strongest Dad in the World [From Sports Illustrated, By Rick Reilly] Eighty-five times he's pushed his disabled son, Rick, 26.2 miles in marathons. Eight times he's not only pushed him 26.2 miles in a wheelchair but also towed him 2.4 miles in a dinghy while swimming and pedaled him 112 miles in a seat on the handlebars--all in the same day.

Click to Watch Video

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn man, do you want to make guys cry????

great inspirational post dude. thanks.
Cool... I thought I was the only one that felt that way. :clap

·
Premium Member
4,422 Posts
Wooh!~
tops

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's what i was thinking...

No offense Joy, but I think it's a Father/Son thing, and I'm not trying to be condescending when I say you probably wouldn't understand. I don't know one male that has seen this, that wasn't touched by it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye you have no soul. Awesome:clap

·
Registered
288 Posts
i've seen this dad before nothing but props to him :clap . but do his boy really want to be pushed or pulled through all those races? i'm thankful everyday for the good health of my family.....................

1 - 20 of 27 Posts