Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering as the 11 section is quite low in traffic... Hope this will change!:cool

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
:welcome Claude, glad to have ya!!

I've heard you are the master of all things related to the ZX-11.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Claude said:
Just wondering as the 11 section is quite low in traffic... Hope this will change!:cool
A Brand new website, an empty canvas waiting to be painted! I nominate you to take charge of the ZedZedX11 portrait!

Glad to see you dropped in, hang around I think this place is gonna become a busy ZX site. People like you are the ones that will make it what it will be:)

·
Registered
604 Posts
:welcome Ninja0522!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
tacticalsolutions said:
Well....Old School ZX Owners unite!

Claude, Ozzy....Tip of the Hat from Tacman.
Dam! I thought you had fell of the face of the earth! Good to here from you, hope things are doing ok.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Another ZX11 rider

First post here. Nice site, cool people and bikes. I feel like the prodigal child, after owning the original 1990 ZX11, for a few years. Then a few more with a "bird of prey" :evil , and a few more with a BMW :rolleyes , and now with no ride (sold the bimmer) I am back into the Ninja house. Just wating for my ZX-14 in red to show up at the dealer. I'll dig up some of my old ZX11 pics to post here.

Anybody else owned the original ZX11?

·
Registered
14 Posts
VOZ said:
i have never ridden an 11
You don't know what you are missing!

They are not as fast/powerful as your 12, but they are comfy! All you need to appreciate an 11 is a nice LONG ride through all types of road to know what a great all rounder this bike is.:cool

·
Registered
66 Posts
i was standing at the dealership when the truck delivered my bike in a crate. and 2 days later i was waiting waiting for them to finish assembling my 1990 zx11. i can still hear my wife now.... YOU BOUGHT WHAT???? WTF were you thinkin'. i've owned the 90, 95, & still own a 99.

GREEN TO THE BONE.

·
Registered
85 Posts
bought my 92 new..55k..now she is all apart in the basement for a complete rebuild..not that anything is wrong with her..just bored with 6 months of winter..blackie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts