Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever ride and listen to you'r selfe asking YOU, it's time to go?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
118 Posts
When I ride I love the feeling...I do fear I'll either push myself beyond my limits, or some jackass will run me over. When I start feeling that way it makes me want to sell my bike and buy fast cars :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, and the first time you went down, "OK, this is how it feels". Do you remember.
Just to remember, be SAFE for all of you riders.
:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I ride I love the feeling...I do fear I'll either push myself beyond my limits, or some jackass will run me over. When I start feeling that way it makes me want to sell my bike and buy fast cars :)
But you cant stop living and buy a car... :sly:

·
Registered
559 Posts
im worried with the asswipes on the road more than me phucking up. sure if i push myself too far and wind up hurting myself, thats my fault. but too many times i see jackasses texting and driving and not paying any attention to the road

im sorry the safety of my motorcycle ride interferes with their texting. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im worried with the asswipes on the road more than me phucking up. sure if i push myself too far and wind up hurting myself, thats my fault. but too many times i see jackasses texting and driving and not paying any attention to the road

im sorry the safety of my motorcycle ride interferes with their texting. :rolleyes:
Yeah, you see these people like nobody else is on the road...

·
6,850 Posts
I am well into the process of this. I have sold all but my 96RR. I don't know if I will ever ride it either. Just too many friends had their ticket punched lately and too many close calls. I have my race car in the middle of my shop with cutting torch and welder in hand. Time to make a fast car faster ......

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
all you guys must be on the same menstrual cycle...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts