Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And its an 11 too.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the woman was more afraid than angry.
The rider on the other hand was extremely pissed.
Wonder who got the ticket?
People who are afraid don't try to run you and over while you are still sitting on the bike. If you look closely at the very start when the camera guy is a ways back you can clearly see that she turned left and hit him and his bike long before he kicked at her car.

He was probably just lane splitting like everyone in cali does, and basically every other country in the world.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Did she cut him off and thats why he kicked her car? Not a fan of bikes lane spliting I guess.

Thats some crazy shit right there.

cheers

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, he kicked her car because she ran into him intentionally. You can see it.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
No, he kicked her car because she ran into him intentionally. You can see it.
And then proceeded to try and run him down when he walked up to her car and then continued to try and crush him between her car and that parked car all the while damaging 3 other vehicles in the process.

I mean I could understand her being scared once the guy started to approach her car but man that was a pretty intense reaction.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I commented on the video, but I will repeat it here. I would have beat the fuck out of her inside that car on the grounds that I had to fight to take the keys in order to prevent her from backing up and trying to kill me again - out of fear for my life of course.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I hope the airbag knocked some sense into her.

cheers

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
i could never hit a woman...

But in this case i would just close my eyes and start swinging.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i could never hit a woman...

But in this case i would just close my eyes and start swinging.
Once a woman starts trying to kill you, or fights like a man, she ceases to have any moral rights to not have her jaw broken.

There is no law that I am aware of (correct me if I am wrong) against hitting a woman that doesn't equally apply to males, the difference is that men tend to get a stiffer punishment for doing so.

I think thats bullshit in many cases. Obviously details need to be reviewed, like if a guy is just beating his GF he should have his testicles removed... but if some butch bitch comes at me with a closed fist you can bet I won't hold back.

Or, you know... if she is trying to phuckin kill me.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Once a woman starts trying to kill you, or fights like a man, she ceases to have any moral rights to not have her jaw broken.

There is no law that I am aware of (correct me if I am wrong) against hitting a woman that doesn't equally apply to males, the difference is that men tend to get a stiffer punishment for doing so.

I think thats bullshit in many cases. Obviously details need to be reviewed, like if a guy is just beating his GF he should have his testicles removed... but if some butch bitch comes at me with a closed fist you can bet I won't hold back.

Or, you know... if she is trying to phuckin kill me.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My gf even tried to pull that card on me the other day. She didn't wanna tell me she hung out with a guy after work for like an hour last week at the bar/bowling alley thats in the same parking lot as where she works. She told me she thought I would hit her or something.

I dont give a flying fuck, I'm the one putting it in her, not him.

I was like... really? In 6 years of never laying a hand on her she somehow got that impression? There is a time and place for everything, a disagreement is not a good time to strike someone. Plus, I would just kick her ass out and go chase some new tail anyways.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
My gf even tried to pull that card on me the other day. She didn't wanna tell me she hung out with a guy after work for like an hour last week at the bar/bowling alley thats in the same parking lot as where she works. She told me she thought I would hit her or something.

I dont give a flying fuck, I'm the one putting it in her, not him.

I was like... really? In 6 years of never laying a hand on her she somehow got that impression? There is a time and place for everything, a disagreement is not a good time to strike someone. Plus, I would just kick her ass out and go chase some new tail anyways.
Has she had bad experiences in the past?

Do you have a bad temper sometimes? Smash things around her when you are upset?

Maybe you have crazy eyes when you are mad. :eek:hno

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fuck no, when I get mad at her I just tell her im mad at her and to piss off for a little while.

I've never broken anything out of anger in my life, I don't get "angry". Pissed off, sure, who doesn't. But I am the kind of person who will generally take a situation for what it is, and in most cases what it is usually tends to be not a big deal.

I certainly am not above throwing someone down a flight of stairs, but thats seemed highly appropriate when someone just came up them with a knife in his hand wouldn't you say?

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 60 Posts