Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a wolf undertail exhaust for a 96 to 03 zx7r if anyone knows where to get one let me know wolf stoped making them a few years ago

·
Registered
81 Posts
keep lookin' bro. I thought about that exhaust as well.
I have a 97 with an indigo sports exhaust. I had to make it an undertail, cut the subframe,etc. it is cuurently at the shop waiting for a custom stainless steel tubing to be mendel bent.
Good luck in your search.
take a look at my avatar. I had to use shitty automotive tubing. it had leaks in it and was hot as hell!
-Frank

·
Registered
438 Posts
Maggio can you post up a bigger pic of your bike. From what I can see in your avatar it looks almost identical to mine except for the wheels, mine are chrome. Id like to see that exhaust cause I was just thinking about that yesterday.

·
Registered
81 Posts
[/IMG][/IMG]
Indigo exhaust. cans. The system is a shitty system. The header flanges are crap. Micron and muzzy have better header flanges.
If you would like a shogun exhaust you may want to look into the D&D shogun exhaust. You can buy a zx9r slip on shogun set up and make your own rear end undertail.
You'll need to find a mendel pipe bender facility. There should be one in your state. yes I mean state!
I found one locally but he is VERY EXPENSE.
-Frank

·
Registered
81 Posts
[/IMG]
These pics have been compressed from a huge file. I will try and use photobucket to resize these properly. I have alot more pics on my computer.
[/IMG][IMG]This a pic of a mock up pipe I did using micron header tubing. it was tack welded.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee58/MAGGIORACING/undertail_done.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
81 Posts
[/IMG]
here is my other zx7r. SCR precision tubing charged me $ 210.00 to make me a mid pipe for my left side exhaust. very nice pipe! pure stainless steel.
-Frank

·
Registered
81 Posts
i added some better pics using photobucket as recommended here. Go to "what do you think of my creation?" thread that I started.
-Frank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts