Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever have a hard time remembering how many days are in each month? Do this: Make a fist with left hand. Stick out right pointy finger (or finger of your choice). Now we begin. With finger touch first nuckle on left fist, say January. Touch space inbetween first and second nuckle, February. Touch second nuckle, March. Touch space between second and third nuckle, April. Touch third nuckle, May. Touch space between third and fourth nuckle, June. Touch fourth nuckle, July. Go back to first nuckle, August. Touch space between first and second nuckle, September. Touch second nuckle, October. Touch space between second and third nuckle, November. Touch third nuckle, December. Everywhere you touched the nuckle has 31 days. All the others have 30 days, except Feb. I remember when I was in grade school teachers would try to teach me a song to remember this. How come they never taught me this? Now I'll never get it wrong and don't have to remember any memory device.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Brilliant :thumbup

I normally look in a diary but they are not usually handy when you need to know :headscratch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.