Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , have just fitted another new screen to the GTR today , Tinted Cee/ Baily screen 17 inch , this screen is the best quality i have seen , finished to a very high standard , was well packaged , no damage , and took 5 days from USA to Australia , was also cheaper than other screens on the market . pics have been uploaded !

cheers Holma .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi all , have just fitted another new screen to the GTR today , Tinted Cee/ Baily screen 17 inch , this screen is the best quality i have seen , finished to a very high standard , was well packaged , no damage , and took 5 days from USA to Australia , was also cheaper than other screens on the market . pics have been uploaded !

cheers Holma .
Hi Holma

nice to read that you are happy with the new windscreen. But where can i find the uploaded pics? :headscratch

regards

marc

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pics should be in "show us your pics section " in the GTr forum section .
cheers Holma ..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Frans , if you go to " ceebaileys.com " , all the details are there . Let me know if you need any help .
Cheers Holma ..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tracked mine down

Tracked my Cee baileys down. They held my order for lack of phone number...gees...:clap

·
Registered
368 Posts
My Cee Bailey's +5" arrived today and got it installed for tomorrow's ride. I'll post my comments tomorrow with pics.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The +5" Cee Bailey's windscreen is perfect for me. 5'-11.5", 32" in-seam. I experienced no buffetting in either the raised or lowered position. In the full up position, I felt like I was in a bubble, no wind noise, no turbulence, no problem; even at highway speeds. I love this screen. Any taller would be too tall. When sitting upright, I'm looking 2 inches over the top without any wind buffetting whatsoever. An excellent shield. Cee Bailey's even included a bottle of their plastic polish which should last for several years.
Side view of stock screen
Front view of stock screen
Side view of CB shield overlayed on stock
Front view of CB shield overlayed on stock
CB in lowered position
CB in raised position

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi 08CC14, the CB screen sounds like magic!
I'm a bit shorter (5'6.5"), I think this screen might be a good choice for me, you call it "+5", is it the "euro-cut" model shown on their website?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pete , I went for the Mini Domed tinted , it is 14 inch high from the top mounting hole . I am 5 ' 10 tall and i only need to raise the screen 2 inches , i can and do ride every where with my visor up . No need to buy a barn door unless you are riding a shed !

·
Registered
261 Posts
Greg,

That shield looks great on your bike.... but please tell me you take it out of the shop when you're doing woodworking projects. OH THE HUMANITY...

Jerry

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi 08CC14, the CB screen sounds like magic!
I'm a bit shorter (5'6.5"), I think this screen might be a good choice for me, you call it "+5", is it the "euro-cut" model shown on their website?
I don't know if I'd call it "magic", but its sure nice in anything less than 60 degree weather. Yes it is the euro cut and also light gray tinted that is displayed at the bottom of the Kawasaki page in the display section. Its not the largest one they make, and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. I think this one maintains the original lines and proportions exceptionally well. By the way, since Holma mentioned it, I just measured mine and it is also 14" from the top mounting screw to the top of the shield. So, its really not any taller than the domed one, but definately wider.

Kawa WS $190.00 1 Kawasaki Concours 14 Replacement Windshield-
Light Gray Tint-15in Tall x 18in Wide (Euro Cut)

Yes Jerry, all my toys are either covered or removed from the garage when the dust cutters are on. :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
I dabble a bit here and there. Book shelves, cabinets, picture frames, sheds, etc...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think you have sold me on this screen 08. Now if I could just scrounge up the funds... :evil :banghead

1 - 20 of 22 Posts