Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a zero gravity windscreen on it now and like it a lot but i do not like being able to see behind the gauge cluster and seeing all the wiring and dirt back there.

And here is one i scored out of the local paper for $25 bucks (Girlfriend is dead set about hating it!!)

I like how it hides the area behind the gauges. Well i guess i will try it on and go real fast and get into a tight tuck and see if it messes with my vision to much.:eek:hno

·
Registered
888 Posts
its actually nice colored.

dark would be my flavor tho, but green is the ninja theme so its all good.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Clear with instrument tinting

IMO, I want to see the road, day or night and I spend a lot of time behind my ZGTS. It has to be clear. Smoked or tinted may be all the rage, but I'll leave that to people who don't ride as much as I do.

·
Registered
888 Posts
IMO, I want to see the road, day or night and I spend a lot of time behind my ZGTS. It has to be clear. Smoked or tinted may be all the rage, but I'll leave that to people who don't ride as much as I do.
you ride in GP position at night? 150mph that your helmet is behind that sportbike windshield? thats cool man.. i guess you need yours clear then.

but not me!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a zero gravity windscreen on it now and like it a lot but i do not like being able to see behind the gauge cluster and seeing all the wiring and dirt back there.

And here is one i scored out of the local paper for $25 bucks (Girlfriend is dead set about hating it!!)

I like how it hides the area behind the gauges. Well i guess i will try it on and go real fast and get into a tight tuck and see if it messes with my vision to much.:eek:hno
nice!

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
i think the green one looks awesome. i have a blue one that's slightly darker than my paint but it covers the dirt/wiring you spoke of and also makes my gauges a little easier to see when there's a lot of glare

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
Sorry man.... but it screams "BIKE NIGHT!" to me.... I like a dark smoke.

It's your bike though bro.... and if YOU like it... woohoo!! Rock that shit!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I prefer black over colored tint. But it does look good just not my style. I've never had any issues with tint affecting my vision. It does help with glare.

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
So, somebody had to blow the missions here. May as well be me: what grips are those?

·
Registered
40 Posts
It looks like the underside of the screen has a black backing that ends in the upper edge roll trim, is that right? If not, you might try removing the edge trim if it is not glued on and see how it looks. It might give it a little cleaner look, maybe not. Either way it looks great!

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
I dnt think it looks that bad. I have a smoked one myself but looking into a gold chrome.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Yep. Day & night, wherever I go.

you ride in GP position at night? 150mph that your helmet is behind that sportbike windshield? thats cool man.. i guess you need yours clear then.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
I actually like both smoked and the green Preybird screens, but for me they're not practical.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The little black trim is a rubber piece and i didn't think of taking it off.....But i did notice that it doesn't sit flush and looks funny in the picture.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts