Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new MotoGP rules bringing the bike's engine size to 800cc, is it in the cards that we will see a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-8R sometime in the distant future?

I would love to see Kawi give the GSXR750 a run for its money by bringing the 750 back stronger and better just as they did with the current 6R and 10R models, but would a 800cc sportbike even fit in today's sportbike model lineup??

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is what I was gunning for in '07. Looks like we won't see one next year (at least till '08). They might be waiting on the MotoGP results for the 800cc before trying to pass off a race replica though...Think of the performance potential. Could it be to close to the ZX10's for Kawi to commit?

·
Registered
62 Posts
a ZX-8R......thats perfect for me...i want to step up from a 600 in about a year and 800cc would be just right i think...would still rev up nice and high like a 6...not as bulky as a 10...cuz i only weigh 160 "when im soaking wet"...and you could easily "flick it" around on the twistys...and plenty of good raw power!!!...kick some GSXR750 ass! and a good rider will keep up with a 1

im gonna go sell my left nut and a kidney right now:crazyloco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts