Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
i don't know about streching, but listen to this. this forensic cop comes into the dealer i work at. he says that if you drink pedialite, and pop a couple asprin that is better then streching. the asprin thins the blood sent we are all bent up in the riding possition, and the pedialight is what gives you the nutrients.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i don't know about streching, but listen to this. this forensic cop comes into the dealer i work at. he says that if you drink pedialite, and pop a couple asprin that is better then streching. the asprin thins the blood sent we are all bent up in the riding possition, and the pedialight is what gives you the nutrients.
The only problem is that when you fall (if you fall) you bleed more :evil

·
Registered
16 Posts
that would be a lot of aspirin! ^^^

I know this from my karate days, we didn't stretch because it doesn't do anything. A stretch will relieve pain for a few seconds, maybe a minute or two if you stretch really really hard. But in general, stretching before you ride, lift, or do karate is useless.

·
Registered
379 Posts
that would be a lot of aspirin! ^^^

I know this from my karate days, we didn't stretch because it doesn't do anything. A stretch will relieve pain for a few seconds, maybe a minute or two if you stretch really really hard. But in general, stretching before you ride, lift, or do karate is useless.
As far as i would think, the only time you would actually have to thin the blood is if you have bad circulation or a bad heart in which case you should not be riding anyway :lol

One double strength aspirin in the morning and evening is actually a very good anticoagulant for your blood but why take it if you dont need it:smile

·
Registered
151 Posts
well the theory of thinning the blood actually makes sense. this is the explanation on this....
your heart pumps blood down wards and with our legs and hips being bent it't not a straight foward flow. second the wind it comming against us putting pressure on the circulation. so with the wind going the opposite way then what the heart is trying to pump coupled with our hips and knees being bent is where this forensic's guy basis his opinion off of.
as far as the bleeding out quicker haha probly.
and the streching, i second that, does nothing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts