Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys sorry i miss spelt the title it was ment to say fit and i cant edit it ...but just got a question for some of the experts out there, im slowly resurecting my old girl a c series zx11 thats been layed up for about ten years now ,and i need a right hand stock muffler due to a hicup years ago i endid up droping her and knocking the baffle out and my surgery skills with the trusty old grinder and mig were unable to save it and it just sound blown out ,, i need to fix it for a R.W.C , i have rang around here in melbourn looking for one and vic wreckers recon they can do a set of d model mufflers that wil slip right on for $450 i told him i could pick up a good 4 into 1 for under $500 and aparently EVERYONE TAKE NOTE a 4 into 1 modified exaust is not legal and wont pass a R.W.C here in victoria unless it came out standard with it ........ now i managed to find a set off a zx6 for $140 for the pair down in pakanham wich are great guys to by the way i highly recomend them to all in this area ... and i just need to know if they will slip on or will they need some slight modification to do so and will they breath enough for the zx11 i mean the motor is twice the size will the zx6 mufflers be more restrictive ???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
compleate ehaust so headers and mufflers will any other header muffler setups off other bikes fit also like the zx13 and zx14 or is just the zx12 that will fit around here there are alot more zx11d's going around than c's just trying to see if ican open up my options abit

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Not ZX12 but ZZR1200. Don't mix those two as they are completely different beasts.
Only ZZR1200 system does fit (direct bolt-on fit I mean) on any ZX11/ZZR1100.
OEM is all made of stainless and has two slip-ons from factory.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Not ZX12 but ZZR1200. Don't mix those two as they are completely different beasts.
Yes they are!! Claude has had to correct me numerous times..... :rotflmao

If you shop around you can find the header assy for a really good price.

I bought Hammers a few years ago, and have been saving up for some HoleShot slip ons....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts