Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so ive only had the bike (its used) for about three months. i was going to buy a 6 or a 10 but i was advised not to, anyway i bout the 250 for 1500 dollars. even though i hate the bike im glad i didnt buy a more expensive one. so im driving up 295 north in jacksonvilles lovely high traffic hour. its slow to about 50 mph. im in the middle lane following a giant frickin uhaul truck. i look over my left shoulder to pass but cant. as i turn to face forward this p.o.s uhaul truck slams into the back of a miata and my newbie ass being too close SLAMS into the back of the truck, getting my forearm stuck between the ballhitch and the bumper dragged for about 40 feet. my only injuries are a severly bruised forearm, broken pinky toe, prideless and bikeless. lesson learned. but im not done riding im going to get a 6 and stay out of ruch hour for a while. please read twice because it took me 45 minutes to type

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
that sucks... glad youre okay though.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
hang back three sec regardless of the speed ........... foregoing that just pass them in a lane chosen long before.

Good thing it's not a new bike ......that sux. It Bites your hurt tho .... mend quick and when your back on, keep the sticky side down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts