Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody here play moto gp on the 360 and thinks its friggin hard as hell compared to ridin a real bike....lol:headscratch

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah, I have it too, I suck, and my wife said that she hopes I am not that bad a driver in real life!! haha.

·
Registered
275 Posts
no one really plays GP anymore until '08 comes out. My friend rides with the top 50 ranked. They are now all playing forza until the new GP comes out

·
Registered
53 Posts
You guys got xbox live?

Im on live as GORILLA UNIT 76

If any of you have it, post your gamertags here!

Ben

·
Registered
22 Posts
hmm was going to buy it maybe not now. i have a short temper lol forza is the nuts though. real good racing game that one.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Its HARDER than riding a real bike? Thats cool for me b/c I'm pretty good at moto gp.. I'm so ashamed... I'm a loyal SENIOR member since april, but still haven't been able to get my bike yet.. :( Still gunnin for it like all get out tho!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I play MotoGP sometimes. I do ok against the computer but get owned bigtime when I play online.

I love watching the TV version of the playback. It is friggin hilarious to see how much you are all over the track. :crackup

I will get the 08 version when it comes out. Looking forward to Halo3 and Call of Duty 4.

gamertag: COZWV

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cutta420 hit me up on the box/ Moto GP 07(i suck too), Forza 2, Call of Booty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts