Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I know i dont post up here too much, but I own Beans 12R and my birthday is in two weeks = parts for the ninja! :clap I wanna get a smoked/black double bubble but im not sure which brand to go with. Saw a local guy with the Puig (sp) one and the fit was SHODDY to say the least. I want a good clean fit. any suggestions? thanks fellas

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VOZ said:
PUIG looks great!!!

maybe the one u saw was just installed incorrectly
Really? The one i looked at had a HUGE gap on the bottom edge of the screen instead of flushly fitting into the nose. Thanks for the info! I wont count them out! Now if only i can find that awesome GP Dual taillight undertail conversion. I think Rumble Imports sells em but not sure.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right Voz, well if that is in fact a Puig windscreen i'll have one ordered at the end of the week. Trying to make one big purchase of all the flashy bits to transform it all at once. Gonna do the windscreen, hugger and twin light undertail from FSD, and Gregg's flushmounts up front. Ive never seen that undertail in person so it'll be great to be different. shipping from Europe will take awhile though. Doh...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts