Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may sound sexist, but.......

The picture on SilverSurfer87's avatar....

Is that SilverSurfer or is that his girl or is that just someone he wants to be his girl?

Wow!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
since you still have her up on your avatar, we can assume she dumped you? :rotflmao :crackup

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah i was wondering too, glad we got that all cleared up...

god i miss california!!! mira mesa (SD) was great, like being in heaven

·
Registered
317 Posts
no i actually broke up with her which was a big mistake so now we're friends, and i'm working on getting her back. to make things harder she has a boyfriend...things are complicated....*sigh*

·
Registered
12 Posts
yo bro...its mind over matter...if she dont mind, he dont matter. boyfriends arent complications....theyre challenges. and who doesnt love a challenge from time to time? you had her once...think of it like mario 64...you beat the game with 60 stars....now shoot for 120 and get the good shit at the end.

·
Registered
526 Posts
yo bro...its mind over matter...if she dont mind, he dont matter. boyfriends arent complications....theyre challenges. and who doesnt love a challenge from time to time? you had her once...think of it like mario 64...you beat the game with 60 stars....now shoot for 120 and get the good shit at the end.
well... u need atleast 70 to beat it, but at the end, there really wasnt anything special except a cannon which shoots u 2 the top of the castle 2 meet up with yoshi who doesnt do anything but give u 99 lives and says, hey mario, u spent all that time, wasted all those lives, and went through all that pain, jus 2 see me and get more lives.... now u can roam around with nothing to do, WITHOUT STARTING OVER FROM INSIDE THE CASTLE AGAIN!!!! WOOHOO.... u get 99 lives.... for what? u already beat the game whats the point, theres nothing else 2 look at, no more secret passageways. nothin really. u jus walk around with nothing 2 do except try and kill urself 99 times....

·
Registered
39 Posts
no i actually broke up with her which was a big mistake so now we're friends, and i'm working on getting her back. to make things harder she has a boyfriend...things are complicated....*sigh*

It's not that complicated. If her boyfriend dies of ... oh let's say a random shooting when I'm in town next week, you'll totally be there to console her!

·
Registered
317 Posts
it's a good thing that someone made this post, cus the whole time i thought this forum was completely full of mature people..but just reading some of the comments above through out the whole post just proved me wrong.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Silver, if you are trying to get her back, that's one thing. If you thought it was a mistake, the honest to god only thing you can do is just be a friend. Never seem desperate, never seem like you NEED her, but to let her know that you want to be there for her.

Beyond that, it's just time that will tell. Don't let yourself get into a situation where you blow of something else because you may be waiting for that one person.

I was just being funny, man. I wish no harm on anyone on this planet, it's just not how I roll.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts