Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Who do you think deserves to be 2012 MotoGP World Champion?

• Ben Spies - Yamaha

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nicky Hayden - Ducati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stefan Bradl - Honda

• Cal Crutchlow - Yamaha

• Valentino Rossi - Ducati

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Alvaro Bautista - Honda

• Andrea Dovizioso - Yamaha

• Casey Stoner - Honda

• Dani Pedrosa - Honda

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jorge Lorenzo - Yamaha

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 27.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the top ten contenders, who's your choice. Not the one you think will win, the one you think deserves the title the most.

·
Premium Member
13,206 Posts
i think ben spies deserves it because he always gives 100% and just seems to have the worst luck
Luck, good and bad, is always a factor. Whorehay is the best rider out there. Not always on the fastest equipment, but still the best. Both he and Pedrobot were taken out of one race and Whorehay still leads by double digits. The championship is his to win or lose.

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
Yeah it's over. I wish whoregay didn't win but oh well. Pedrosa pushed him hard at the end but he started too slow

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll say that I'm not a Yamaha fan of anything, but Jorge deserved to win. I also thought Stoner was the most exciting to watch and I wish he had won the title going out. Seeing his last race at Laguna Seca this year was epic. He pushed everything to the limit. It was exciting, inspiring and nothing short of awesome to view first hand. The skill all of the riders showed in two-wheel mastery, was unbelievable. I very much enjoyed seeing Stoner race hard again in Sunday's Phillip Island race.

Ben had a lot of unfortunate and suspicious circumstances, from blown engines to other equipment failures. He also made some unforced errors that took him out of races, but I don't see that as a flaw to anyone trying to push the limits. It just bit him harder than anyone else.

I'm curious to see how the dynamics change next year when Jorge and Valentino are paired in the same team. It'll be exciting to see both really pushing their bikes to the limits and to see who comes out on top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts