Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,848 Posts
Yeah ****** has been busy posting over at Kawiforums.

As for getting anything from either ****** or 57X, good luck.

Josh

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
He's on facebook helping me xD

Seriously though, seems I can post something with his name on it on FB and I have an answer within 5 minutes. He must live with his phone attached to his hand.

· Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Yeah ****** has been busy posting over at Kawiforums.

As for getting anything from either ****** or 57X, good luck.

Josh
:lol

+1

It's hit or miss with those guys. They won't screw you over or anything, pretty stand-up guys, they just take their time with things.

· Registered
2,294 Posts
i'm here i'm here.. lol
i have been fuckin STUPID busy. ya, posting in kf a bit, but between that and combing the efi stuff i'm trying to teach myself, i get sidetracked.

if it helps, i still haven't shipped shit out to anyone? lol that probably doesn't help at all.. but hey, i'm honest!

but i fo real AM in the middle of about 6 bikes at the same time, plus 2 bikes at the house as side work, plus the EFI thing( which is a paying job so it is technically work) plus all the car service i've acquired over time.. so pretty much 14 hours a day i am pulled in 400 million directions.

my hands are kinda rough, but i'll gladly give all of yas a handjob and a foot massage if ya work with me a bit longer.. i'm not impossible to get a hold of at least. lol

squidge... you're always posting on FB when i am at the computer. my phone is an ABSOLUTE piece of fucking shit. it only tells me time if i set it on a flat surface in direct sunlight and can get a shadow from it, and it's part abacus.. i have to slide beads around to dial any numbers.. so calling me is usually a bad move. texts aren't much better. lol

mr assassin.. i will get that shit to ya. but i need someone to toss me shipping money. scott, you.. someone. as of now, i have $3.32 to my name. literally. thats.fuckin.it. i just simply cannot afford to ship anything to anyone, even if i had the time and intention of doing it. lol

at least thats a valid excuse.. living check-to-check? :lol

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
I'll give you 20 bucks to come do my carbs for me.

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mr assassin.. i will get that shit to ya. but i need someone to toss me shipping money. scott, you.. someone. as of now, i have $3.32 to my name. literally. thats.fuckin.it. i just simply cannot afford to ship anything to anyone, even if i had the time and intention of doing it. lol

at least thats a valid excuse.. living check-to-check? :lol
Ok, as soon as I get a tracking number I will paypal YOU the shipping cost immediately and 57x the cost of the cowl.:monkeyup

· Registered
252 Posts
What do you mean, you want him to ship it first and then wait for payment?

At least with paypal you have some form of recourse to get your money back, if he ships to you without payment he has no way of getting his parts back.

You want the parts?? you pay he ships!

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What do you mean, you want him to ship it first and then wait for payment?

At least with paypal you have some form of recourse to get your money back, if he ships to you without payment he has no way of getting his parts back.

You want the parts?? you pay he ships!
Normally I would have no problem with that! But these two(57x and ******) are impossible to contact and I have been trying to purchase this part since AUGUST. I asked if he could ship it and I would pay them immediately with paypal and I got no response. So I had to make this thread as a last resort, to even contact them. I understand they are busy and money may be tight but this is fucking ridiculous!

· Registered
338 Posts
Normally I would have no problem with that! But these two(57x and ******) are impossible to contact and I have been trying to purchase this part since AUGUST. I asked if he could ship it and I would pay them immediately with paypal and I got no response. So I had to make this thread as a last resort, to even contact them. I understand they are busy and money may be tight but this is fucking ridiculous!

:rotflmao You expect a person to send you something BEFORE you payfore it? Maybe thats why you will never get it!

I recommend to quit while your ahead anyway! I have delt with 57x (Scott) on a few occasions, the first time the purchace went fine the second time was a nightmare! These were not small purchases either. The first time I bought a set of PM wheels, sent out the payment and about a week and a half later I got my parts.

The second purchase was for a Ti Muzzy exhaust. Scott sent a pic of the pipe and even pointed out a ding on the can. I could live with the little ding so again I sent my payment and that when the problems started. As soon as I made payment my calls and text went unanswered. Weeks went by, no tracking #. Only after texting I would be calling my credit card company to credit my cad did I get the tracking #. I was pretty happy once I got the part... So I thought. Upon inspection, I foing the can was different with not only a few more dings but also a ground down section! At that point it was nearly imposible to get ahold of Scott! When I did get ahold of him he said he did not know how this happend and he would get the correct one out ... At that point I was a little confused as to who I payed, whos parts I was buying and who was shipping it.
A few weeks went by, and nothing. At that point I texted that I would be calling my credit card company and opening a fraud claim. Bait and switch is just as bad as not sending thepart in the first place...
A few hours later I get a tracking #. I got the correct can and sent Scott back the damaged can.

So buyer beware you have been warned!

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
In case you guys are unaware, they had some major problems recently that caused a lot of things to fall by the wayside.

Just keep trying to contact them.

Mistakes happen. You guys are not dealing with a well organized business.

I wouldn't call them bad guys, but they do need to keep better organized.

· Registered
338 Posts
In case you guys are unaware, they had some major problems recently that caused a lot of things to fall by the wayside.

Just keep trying to contact them.

Mistakes happen. You guys are not dealing with a well organized business.

I wouldn't call them bad guys, but they do need to keep better organized.
I never called them "Bad guys". IMO when your dealing with peoples $ and cant deliver the promised product in a reasonable amount of time thats just bad business.

· Registered
252 Posts
I understand they are busy and money may be tight but this is fucking ridiculous!
Understandable about your thoughts, but even though I would not personally deal with certain people (Not that I have not tried) I would not expect anyone to ship without payment. Obviously you are already aware of the ill effects of dealing with certain people, which is why you want a tracking number before sending payment. So is this seat cowl the same from 91 to 95?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.