Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had my Ducati it was ducatilist.com

When I had my TLR it was tlplanet.com.

When I had my VFR it was vfrdiscussion.com.

When I had my RC51 I never really found a great forum.

What's the difinitive zx14 forum? I like this place, but it seems light on traffic. Can you guys recommend some other forums that are somewhat zx14 centered?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bikeland is pretty good.But theyre more tuned to dragracing.When I want to find something about power or dragracing I go there.Pretty much in both places everyday.
Craig

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Hmm , the 14 doesn't break . To make it go fast you twist the handle on the right . Do you really need a forum ?:rotflmao

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
huh?

There are other forums? :headscratch Really? :headscratch

:rotflmao, sure there are others, but this one has the best group of whores.

Not sure about the traffic though, I have been away from the forums for a bit, sort of like rehab. :lol

OP

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Maybe the traffic is light 'cause we're out riding instead of sitting in front of a keyboard talking about it....geeeez!

DW

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Maybe the traffic is light 'cause we're out riding instead of sitting in front of a keyboard talking about it....geeeez!

DW
+1 quit talking and ride the damn thing :rotflmao. Now I just need to follow my own advise :crazyloco

·
Registered
130 Posts

What's the difinitive zx14 forum? I like this place, but it seems light on traffic. Can you guys recommend some other forums that are somewhat zx14 centered?
I also like this one. http://zzrbikes.com/forum.php

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hmm , the 14 doesn't break . To make it go fast you twist the handle on the right . Do you really need a forum ?:rotflmao

broken. poseur ride, requires forum
broken, dangerous. safer on forum.
slow, over complicated, riden by anal retentive wannabe BMW riders: def requires forum

reliable, fast, fun to ride - no forum required - couldnt sit or type anyway due to sadistic seat and bar angle.

see iron8's response .

·
Premium Member
13,120 Posts
I also belong to that forum, its a great group of people over their:crazyloco
I think I've made some friends there since I joined last winter. The forum structure is kinda old-fashioned. Definitely no frills.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts