Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Depends on the color of your bike. I would chose the green if you ride a green bike, but the black/silver if you have a black bike. Just my opinion.

If you ride hard around down or on back roads I would advise you to get a nice leather sport bike jacket.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Most of the blue will probably be like Yamaha. I would go with the black then.

·
11,782 Posts
If it were me, I'd go with the black and grey one...it'll still look good if and when you get a different bike.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I either buy black (winter) or white (summer), with little regard to whether it matches anything else I happen to be wearing or riding. Something white with lots of ventilation makes a big difference when it's sunny and 100 degrees outside.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I'd pick the black.
i've decided to give up mesh. I've owned 3 Kawi branded jackets, one leather and 2 mesh from Kushitani. The last crash tore a hole in the shoulder of the black mesh. The green mesh one has been down a few times also. Absolutely no damage. I sold the leather. I still have the green mesh. I'll be looking for a bunch of new gear next year. Been looking at RS Taichi. no more bike specific logo jackets for me. just looking for the best quality I can afford. as far as color, I'll take the predominant color black w/any color accents

If I were going to buy a mesh jacket, I would consider this one:
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=13023

This black/white has some green accents. this would tell your buds you ride a Kawi.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Here's a quick photochop 'southpark style" :crackup
A little Red actually goes pretty good with a blue Kawi.
What do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts