• Other

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Kawi releasing three new Ninja's for 2006, which of the three are you excited about the most?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Although i own a ZX-6R, i kinda don't like the bare body lookn' design on the 650R. Not to be mean or anything but if i was to buy a bike this year i'd definetly go with the ZX-10R. Also kinda wish that they kept the exhaust on the side for a year or two, i'm gunna miss that, but that's ok. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
yeah the zx10 has my vote

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like the ZX-14...because I like POWER! Not sure if I'm going to buy one, it'll lighten my wallet quite a bit, or the Ninja 650R, which is going to be a sweet cornering machine...choices, choices...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 650R is a great step for it's intended purpose. The redesigned 10R is a wonderful piece of machinery. The 14 is just so awe-inspiring, it brings that little warm funny feeling into my tummy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have to say that I like the 2006 636. I don't need the power in the 14 or 10. I enjoy tearing up the twisties with a smaller, lightweight bike that can really let you turn open those corners. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i voted 10R, but i'll only know for sure when i ride one.

·
Registered
604 Posts
You got that right.....i voted just because of look's, not experince......

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im a fan of the 06 zx6r its pretty sick lookin! Oh yeah that 06 zzr is badass also. You cant go wrong with one of those

·
Registered
123 Posts
i'm sure its going to be an improvement over the '05, and all Kawi's efforts and new technologies are going into it, so chances are it will be a better than the 6R if you could compare the two.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the new 650R....It looks good.You could do track day's with it,and commute to work on it everyday.(without breaking the bank) It might be my next bike.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Good luck with that, what do you ride now?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rider....I'm between bikes right now. The 650R and the Buell Ulysses are on the top of my list.(everyday ride bikes)

I'm afraid the new 10R will be to small (size)for me.....hell just about all the 1k's are to small (everyday ride bikes) for me.

I'm 6'4" 250 lbs....

I'd love to be a new owner of the Triumph 675.....but I'd have to be about 5' 8 "

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'd suggest a ZX-12R, i mean they kinda gib even for me.....but i think that you can handle that, you can get one at a good price right now.....think about it..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts