Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,was wondering which i should go with,the water wetter or engine ice,was gonna replace my fluid in the radiator and just wanted some opinions,THANX!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I added water wetter and the muzzy fan to help my cooling issue on my 14. However, you guys should kick this stuff called Evans Coolant. I am putting it in my 10. One of the race guys I know SWEARS by this stuff, he said the temp difference is... frankly... amazing.

Evans Coolant NPG. Search around on the site for the "NPG+" product. It's their top stuff for cooling.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have used water wetter in lots of race cars and demo cars and it works great 20 deg cooler on average.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I placed engine ice in mine. Not sure if I can say I noticed anything off the get go,
so this summer once the heat is extreme, I will do my own tests using a scientific appoach, temp measurement tools (not the zx14 temp gauge). I will try out Engine Ice, Evans NPG, Stock Radiator Fluid & redline water weter and see truly which one drops the temps the best. I will document the data as well...I just wanna wait for the hottest days Sacramento, California will offer me this summer to do this comparison test.

I imagine this data will be posted by the end of August....

·
Registered
266 Posts
I placed engine ice in mine. Not sure if I can say I noticed anything off the get go,
so this summer once the heat is extreme, I will do my own tests using a scientific appoach, temp measurement tools (not the zx14 temp gauge). I will try out Engine Ice, Evans NPG, Stock Radiator Fluid & redline water weter and see truly which one drops the temps the best. I will document the data as well...I just wanna wait for the hottest days Sacramento, California will offer me this summer to do this comparison test.

I imagine this data will be posted by the end of August....
Nice!

·
Registered
498 Posts
A very good scientific approach my friend. I salute you on your initiative regarding this matter. Post it here once you've done researching...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts