• Candy Plasma Blue

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Special Editon Black

Votes: 26 40.6%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Are you "Ca-Razy", the black, w/ flames, and the red rims looks sic IMPO.

I just have to ask one question.....

What self respecting Kawi owner, puts up a pole on the new '07 10R's and doesn't include Kawi Green as a choice? That's a sacrilege.

I think the red/blue look alright, but I'm not impressed with the stupid checkmark graphics that they came out with this year.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Screw that dudeeee...that plasma blue looks ungodly in person. I was shopping around Upperdarby PA for a new kawi ZX10r and i fell to the floor and almost curled into the fetal position and cried because of how gorgeous it really is in person. Pictures do it almost no justice. Tha reflection in the sun was beautiful. They didnt have the passion red model or the kawi green in just yet but they assured me if i came back in a week they would. They did have the black one with the tribal flame graphics though and the the plasma candy blue just stood out so much more when they were put side by side.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hard to tell from a picture. Have not seen any 07's in person.

I was all set to buy a black one for 06 when I saw my GREEN one emerge from it's crate. Ah.... pulled back from the brink. That was close.

Of the three offered I would take the black, remove the flames, and paint the wheels not red.!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Whew.... that was close then. Glad that you were saved in the knick of time.

(don't tell raized... but the green one's are faster, and prettier).

Just to put this in perspective, I was hanging with a bunch of guys that I ride with at a local spot where the streets are lined with bars as far as the eye can see in both directions. We go for the talent, not the alcohol.

One of my friends on a burgundy/black gixxer was working these 3 girls pretty hard, talking up bikes etc. and finally convinced them to go for a ride. (Keeping in mind that there was a plethora of bikes lined up... from Kawi's to Gixxers to CBRs to Busa's and R1s)

When he went to hand her a helmet... she just looked at him with this smile on her face and said..."Uh Uh.... I'm going on that!!!" and pointed at my ZX10R in FAST GREEN!!!

So remember this.... it's not always how fast you are..... sometimes IT IS about how good you look!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Gotta go with red Im loyal to it. Would love to see kawasaki put a red bike into the GP series but I know it wont happen. by the way swoosh, did that broad pose for you??

:nana

·
Registered
35 Posts
the black with the flames hands down the best color, but you gotta admit the o6 black n yellow comeon that's the best color scheme out there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts