Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i was doing a search for seats and found this forum. i belong to maxima.org which has significantly helped me with mods and i hope this will be the same.
Does anyone know where to get the both green and white rear and total green front seat? i saw them on bikes on ebay but sellers always said they were there when they bought the bikes.
I also just sold my 2k1 zx6 so that i could buy a zx7, as i've liked them for as long as i can remember. Any one know the difference between the years internally since they all look the same on the outside?thanks to any that may help, patrick

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
You should be able to find a seat upholsterer who can cut and staple a green vinyl ..... or do it yourself.
I've repaired a few seats after the sun cracked them......... very easy

·
Registered
38 Posts
pasqualer said:
wow i was doing a search for seats and found this forum. i belong to maxima.org which has significantly helped me with mods and i hope this will be the same.
Does anyone know where to get the both green and white rear and total green front seat? i saw them on bikes on ebay but sellers always said they were there when they bought the bikes.
I also just sold my 2k1 zx6 so that i could buy a zx7, as i've liked them for as long as i can remember. Any one know the difference between the years internally since they all look the same on the outside?thanks to any that may help, patrick
Welcome to the forum. I'm a maxima.org member too although I haven't posted up there much recently. There's a wealth of knowledge at that site. What year ZX7 did you buy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have'nt bought one just yet, however i will be buying one before this spring. i've always loved the look of them

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have those seats. The front is totally green and the rear is green and white they are in good shape. If u have black seats maybe we could work a deal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts