Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hell of a time trying to find parts for this bike, does anyone know of any websites?

Also, is it just me or are F-model ZX6R owners far and few between? I can't find many owners of this year bike on this forum or any forum. Most owners have either '98+ models or the older models. Strange...

:runaway :runaway

·
Registered
54 Posts
97 ZX-6r

Hey wassup yep we are kinda rare,but I did build my bike back using E-bay mostly...great deals....what parts do u need I have a few extras

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ive used ebay, 58cycle.com, bikebandit.com and there are some other places, it just takes some time searching. Your right though, not many ppl are riding these bikes anymore. PM me if you need to.

·
Registered
11 Posts
my brother has a 95 zx6r idk which model

·
Registered
1 Posts
one way way to upgrade yur bikes is to get parts from newer kawis an adapt them such as suspension components. Im already thinking of getting a pair of inverted forks for my 95 zx6r from a 2006 zx10r and the rear shock as well. i heard that one of the bad thing with this old bike is the forks and rear shock they go out very soon and leak handling goes out the window and the thing bounce bad like and old car with bad shocks. like it was posted earlier on ebay you can get anything at a low price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just picked up my new 1997 ZX-6R n ordered the manual...i need some serious help with this thing lol...started taking it apart n seeing whats what...any help would be awesome

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 96, really interested in going with the inverted forks for better handling but haven't found good enough info about the swap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts