Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group of motorcycles going for a ride...where do you like to be at? Do you prefer to lead the group or sit in back?

Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like to run Sweep, although there are times when I take lead so that I can hit the corners fast and not get stuck behind some of the guys that I ride with....

·
Registered
183 Posts
I keep back just in case some blues roll up, me and a boy of mine each take up a full lane that way the cops can't get past while our boys peel off

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I like to ride in the top 3. I don't usually like to lead as it feels like "no man's land", but occassionally you have to.

Given the option, I will ride at the back, but that's only if we have some of the girls with us. It's chivalrous to keep an eye on them, and truth be told.... the view is so much better. :hitit

·
Registered
43 Posts
i like to be in the middle. right behind the fast guys and right infront of the slow guys. usually so if a cop comes after us either the slow guys slow down and stop and i keep going, or the guys at the front run and i stay behind while they get chased.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ride with a group from work. Wide verity of skill and bikes. I have a trusted buddy who I organize most of the routes with. He has over 300000 miles sport touring and is very good at setting a pace that is comfortably for everyone, so he leads and I ride sweep.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts