Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the deal the bike i bought was pretty much somebodys stunt bike so the plastic is pretty thrashed everything else is mint, i just need to find some plastic for a decent price, and some performance parts couldnt hurt

·
Registered
43 Posts
www.ronayers.com is pretty good i use it for just about anythin i need. just go to kawasaki.com/accessory search look up the part #s you need the go to ronayers put them into the search query on the left of the page and it should give you what you need.

·
Registered
485 Posts
i buy mines off of ebay were do you guys buy your guys fairings ...?
Good luck finding some anywhere! I looked for 14 months before painting my own., And im an ebay pro. Only been a single oem side on there in the last year.. i can tell u where one side fairing is... Clutch side. Uk and u have to set up shiping urself.

Dont buy fiberglass... It is flexible but ruins any paint job. Not to mention fitment has to be tailored.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im 99% all of the body work from Kawasaki is gone , unless you catch a break that is ! I bought the last zx7-r upper that the big K had back in 2006.
The Airtech stuff has always served me well - as has the Sharskins I have put on trackbikes.Plus the guy who owns Air Tech is a Kawasaki nut

·
Registered
488 Posts
There'S also ARD bodywork in the UK (www.ardracing.com) who seems to be well rated by the Europeans. I was quoted the upper ans both lower fairings for my 91 shipped to Canada for $420, which I feel is a pretty good deal.

Or if you want, you can convert to P fairings for a little more money and update the look. You would need the headlights + fairing stay, and possibly the mirror stay. and the fairings of course.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
There is also Squidskins .com in Canada. They have street and race fairings for all zx7's.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow. That Ron Ayers website is pretty much worthless. Nice search functionality, Ron.

There'S also ARD bodywork in the UK (www.ardracing.com) who seems to be well rated by the Europeans. I was quoted the upper ans both lower fairings for my 91 shipped to Canada for $420, which I feel is a pretty good deal.
Have you recieved your stuff yet? They list a J/K 750 application, but their website is goofy too and shows a ZXR400. How's the quality and do they have a solo tail?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Wow. That Ron Ayers website is pretty much worthless. Nice search functionality, Ron.

Have you recieved your stuff yet? They list a J/K 750 application, but their website is goofy too and shows a ZXR400. How's the quality and do they have a solo tail?
No I haven't ordered them. I plan on ordering them at the end of the season so I can have them painted and ready for next year. But I did email them back in April to ask if £160 was still accurate for upper and and lower fairings and how much would shipping be. They replied the next day to tell me shipping to Canada would be £100 (expensive, but the total price is still attractive). Below is the (short) email exchange we had this spring:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Information about your fairings
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:29:43 +0000

Hello,

I have come across your website and I am very well attracted to the cost of your fairings. I was specifically looking at the ones for my 91 Kawasaki ZXR750. I had a few questions:

1) Does the cost (160 British Pounds) include the front fairing along with both sides?

2) How much would shipping be to North America?

3) Does my original windscreen fit those fairings?

Thank you in advance for your reply
Djimass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello djimass
Thanks for your enquiry.
Yes, the fairing is the top and two sides.
It is supplied in a 'ready to paint' finish.
I estimate the shipping will be around £100.00.
The original windscreen will fit our fairing.
Regards
Jack

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are also several European options - Sebimoto and Moto Forza, I can't vouch for the quality but a google search seems to turn up no obvious red flags - pricing is very good, even with shipping and exchange rates

I would try search tempest to run through all the craigslist sites, there is a guy in LA selling a set of 92 fairings, I know as I just bought his tank for my race bike, in an attempt to protect my original Ally one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts