Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still waiting for delivery of an ABS model and found this post on Concours.org website:

Posted - 08/10/2007 : 04:51:07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, new poster and future owner here. I was at my dealership yesterday asking where my new ABS 14 was. My salesman and the sales manager were talking to a gentleman in the sales managers office. After a few minutes my salesman came out to greet me and told me that the guy in the sales managers office was the area rep for Kawasaki and that the topic of disscussion just completed was about the ABS 14 models.
According to the rep all distribution of the ABS models has been put on hold by Kawasaki. The rep claimed to not know why but promised to look into the situation and report back what he could find out. So I came out to this board this morning to see what I could find out and found this thread. Hope they get it sorted out soon, cause I'm going nuts waiting for mine!

Greg

Has anyone out there heard of what's going on? Sure would like to know.

Jasperbob (Bob)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey Bob,,,, an ABS model just arrived today at Cliff's Cycle Center in Bremerton Washington. They were charging the battery while my 600 mile service was being done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
C14 Abs

Jasper,
Don't understand what the hold up is Mountain Adventures in Conyers has had an ABS model for over three weeks if they haven't sold it. I know this doesn't help you but thought you would like to know so you could pass that along to your sales rep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts