Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys, i when down about 2 months ago at 85-95mph. Broke my left ankle,but my bike got only one small scratch i took the worst part of it the frame sliders did work . just this pass weekend i got to ride it but on right turns at high speeds . i got to fight with it, is harder then on left tuns i check the rear tire it looks good. Dont know what happen to it ,frame dont look bent oh i do have a steering damper. Any tips will help me thanx

·
Registered
264 Posts
From your description it sounds a low side with you trapped under the bike on the clutch side. If this is correct you probably cushioned the bike from sever damage. First off all riding checks should be done w/damper set to zero... when you take both your hands off the bars at speed, does it ride straight? Try running through a puddle and checking your tracks to see if both wheels line up perfectly (absents of dog tracking). Check your rear tire alignment, sometimes it doesn't take much to throw that off. While your at it (you have probably already done this) go over the whole bike w/a fine tooth comb looking for any signs of damage especially around the front frame area. Take as many measurments as possible using the same reference point. IE clip-ons, fork tubes. There is deff something wrong there. I am by now means a pro just shooting a couple of ideas and hopefully inspired a couple others that really know what they are talking about to lend more insite. Keep us posted on how you make out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts