Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I want some better looking wheels underneath my machine (ZX-10r abs) I can’t really stand the 3 spoke stick wheels. Looking more for like the spoke look that Y’s off. Kinda like older ZX-10r’s or like the CBR1000RR, and I’m trying to do it without having to sell off a kidney to make it happen. Anybody have any insight for me? Any direction to point me It would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

·
6,579 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could live with that more than what I have. Apparently they are very model specific. Like 05/06-10 models supposedly can where the same ones. That’s what some employee told me today at the wheel and tire place. What would the offset be different or possibly pattern? The tweak some of the smallest things that are irrelevant just to make us spend more $$$. Sons of bi*****. Thanks for the post

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it’s settled gonna ship the ZX-10R and ZX-14 off to get some wheels put on etc. I’ll post a pic of when I’m sending them off. And then when my mean machine comes back I’ll snap and post some pics. Yeah you heard right. 14 is going by by and I’m gonna have the ZX-10R blessed by none other than RoaringToys. The only bad part is from every day on out till completion of my project I’m gonna be feeling like a young child the night before Xmas every single night until the unveiling. I’m so excited I can barely tolerate it lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts