Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about lowering my bike a little (1 1/2) i never try to drag my knee is that the only down side of it?

Also i see lots polishing the lips of the wheel is their some reason you cant do the whole wheel, if so is their any certian paint that will hold up well on them I want to change mine from the factory green

any tips or ideas would be great

thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
lowering the bike will change the whole feel of it, never done it so i can't tell you everything but as far as the rims....that all personal taste......wow...i didn't help at all :mfclap

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah dude lowering the bike makes a big difference in the way it rides. lowered bikes are alot better for just straight riding cuz going through corners you basically have to push the bike over. i know a few people that have lowered their bike so they can reach the ground better, as long as you dont stretch it you still have my support.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hate the way a stretched bike looks but i love the way the front end sets on a lowered bike i decided tonight silver paint on the centers and polished lips i think my buke is tore up now getting painted will post pics soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts