·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I was debating between green or black...but my first choice was black so I decided to go with it. The commercial makes the green look sooo bad ass...but I like black too

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Now I'm no longer the noobie to this forum. I found black and green a very hard choice too. Took me three days to finally decide on green. This is my 3rd Kawi and I always wanted a green ninja so that's how I decided.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this is my first bike ever...lol so Im not only a newbie to the forum Im a newbie to the riding world also. So I decided I would spoil myself and get the best looking bike out this year...and it just so happend to be the zx-6r

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
So I decided I would spoil myself and get the best looking bike out this year...and it just so happend to be the zx-6r
No...the best looking bike out there is the !0R... in green of course (cuz green is faster), butyou were close... you got the 2nd best looking one. LOL

Welcome to the forums... nice looking ride.

·
Registered
381 Posts
:mfclap Welcome to the forum!

Love the black man, nice choice! But Green is definately faster seeing how Kawi cleaned house at daytona this past weekend with Motocross and AMA Superbike.

·
Registered
75 Posts
its funny because im in the same situation...i cant decide between black or green :banghead but i think swoosh is right green is much faster

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i want to see half black and half green.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are you guys serious-really... Yea I totally agree with the green being HOT, but 2 me black vs. green is no contest, GO GREEN hands down.. I'm just shocked no one has mentioned how CRAZY the Grey w/ red rims are. green vs. Grey... now Thats a HARD DECISION!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
South African national colours are green and gold, so me and my son now got a green ZX10R and a orange ZX6R! (Yeah, we get the Orange here), you should check this combo when we ride together, turn heads everywhere!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts