Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Pauly. Everyone calls me P-Onion. (long story) I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just bought a new Lime green #2 07 ZX-6R here in Saint Petersburg, Florida about a month ago. This is my first bike. I took the riders course and passed. Oh and thank god for the sliders I installed. :smile Thanks for letting me be apart of the family.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to the best place to be.

Nice ride and many happy miles on it. :crazyloco . Just remember, rubber down and tank up. Keep those sliders new and just be safe.:clap

·
Registered
236 Posts
whats up neighbor,let me know when you need some parts for it ill get you hooked up at my buddys shop?you might know them VOLACITY MOTO in tampa??and welcome to the site...........

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome. Green was a nice choice. :devil
Welcome aboard... and green was the ONLY choice. :rotflmao (knowing this will spark another which is better/faster debate)

Have fun, ride safe.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys/gals. Notes taken. I got the green because its noticable a full block away. I love the silver though. The silver looks like it has more definition in the style, but safety first for my newb riding self. Green it had to be. LOL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts