Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking at the pics of Big Green's ZX9. What a sweet looking ride. So it got me thinking. What do you all think is the best looking bike? I think that ZX9 looks awesome. I know the new 10 has it beat in pretty much every measure of performance, but that 9 looks much nicer IMO. Same with the 14. The new 14 has staggering performance numbers, but the ZX12 kills it in looks. I just love the 12's and 9's (though they do look quite similar). I'm still considering buying a used 12 and doing some serious engine mods, just because I like the looks so much. And what about those exhausts that tuck up under the tail? Am I the only one here who thinks they're ugly? I gotta have a 4 into 1 with a side exit. A few weeks back someone posted a pic of a ZX10 race bike. No street bike here, we're talking all out race. I noticed they lost the under tail exhaust and had a side exit race pipe on it. Looked awesome. Anybody agree with anything I have to say? Lately I've noticed that my tastes are not in sync with the rest of this site.
T

·
Registered
462 Posts
I really don't care for undertails except on the CBR series. Also I don't care for the 9R looks that your talking about, although I do like the 12R's even though they look damn near identical. The shape is different and yeah, everyone has different taste.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
My best friend rides a 00' 12R and he was die hard 12R. It's funny I've had my 14 since march 07 and he gave me the works about gettin em on the track together and so on and every time we ride he likes my 14 more and more , now he's even talkin trade in and other crap about getting a black 14 funny how your taste changes about stuff. I still like the look of the 12R maybe one of the best bikes made up til now, but I have no doubt in my opinion the 14 is just smokin good lookin. Plasma blue ,lowered with some blue accent Leds and chrome rims and and I added some blue accents to the fins on the side panels :rofl

·
Registered
366 Posts
Don't boot me from this forum for saying this, but I like the Busa more than the 12. I like the ZX11 more than the 12.

The 06 ZX10R in Black is the best. And fastest (because its black).

·
Registered
462 Posts
Don't boot me from this forum for saying this, but I like the Busa more than the 12. I like the ZX11 more than the 12.

The 06 ZX10R in Black is the best. And fastest (because its black).
Off with his head! :crackup I personally don't care for the new 10R's but hell if they're not growing on me.

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just looking at the pics of Big Green's ZX9. What a sweet looking ride. So it got me thinking. What do you all think is the best looking bike? I think that ZX9 looks awesome. I know the new 10 has it beat in pretty much every measure of performance, but that 9 looks much nicer IMO. Same with the 14. The new 14 has staggering performance numbers, but the ZX12 kills it in looks. I just love the 12's and 9's (though they do look quite similar). I'm still considering buying a used 12 and doing some serious engine mods, just because I like the looks so much. And what about those exhausts that tuck up under the tail? Am I the only one here who thinks they're ugly? I gotta have a 4 into 1 with a side exit. A few weeks back someone posted a pic of a ZX10 race bike. No street bike here, we're talking all out race. I noticed they lost the under tail exhaust and had a side exit race pipe on it. Looked awesome. Anybody agree with anything I have to say? Lately I've noticed that my tastes are not in sync with the rest of this site.
T

i feel yea on that love the looks on the 12r and the 9 also very smooth and sexy flowing lines:crazyloco

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thought about it for a minute,then thought about everybody runs with those fender eliminators, keep it stock be unique.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm not fussy, two wheels and an engine and i'm happy, but what the heck, other than exhaust i'd say the 1400GTR, frontal presence like no other.

·
Registered
38 Posts
T
I agree with you on both. Even the zx6r -02 models look good. But I've owned the zx6r and now I own the zx9r 02 model so I think I'm a bit bias. Actually though I like the looks of most Kawi's. I like the look of the 03zx6r and the zx10. The only Kawi that I didn't like too much was the zx7r's (sorry) the headlights just weren't working for me. But lately I've come to notice that the headlights aren't that bad especially compared to gixxer's.

·
Registered
526 Posts
my personal favs are the 07 special edition ebony zx10r and the tribal silver 06 ninja 636

1 - 19 of 19 Posts