Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can see what I have on my bike, now other then reducing weight, whats the next best cost effective mod to get from 0 - Top speed the quickest? Other then a Turbo. I already ordered a Yoshi R77 4 into 1. So Whats next?

"2008 ZX14 Dyno PCIII, Shorty/Fatty Exhaust,Secondary Flys out,16t Front Sprocket,SpeedOHealer, JEFFO Customer Map,Red LED's, Lowered and Stretched "

·
Registered
69 Posts
Air filter? velocity stacks?small NOS shot? Air shifter? Dyno tune?

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Start saving for some rims. Don't cheap out if you can help it.
Buy either some forged magnesium OZ or Marchesiri in gloss black or gold.
Maybe some BST carbons would be better from brocksperformance. They have the little blue brock's logo decal on the wheels. very cool. A lot of riders have the BSTs. Be different and get the OZ Cagiva forged mags. While you're at it, install those rims with worldwide ceramic bearings.

I was going to say rearsets, but you're stretched and lowered, rearsets don't make a lot of sense. What about a custom adjustable aluminum kickstand?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Find a really big hill and start at the top ????? I dunno! Seems to me you are looking at small increases. Nitrous or Muzzy - that's where the power is. Why hasn't anybody looked into the turbo on the Kawi jetski? jest askin that's all.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Practice and nerves of steel. ;)

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
wheelie bars:dunno most improvements are small but they add up after a while turbo big bore nitrous are quick ways of gettin lots of power quick but we all know the consequenses:scared

1 - 9 of 9 Posts