Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Thats the third time I have seen those fairings on a bike, counting mine! Yours fit way better though.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Oh I know all about that, but that isn't what I am referring to. Since yours have that top "lip" on the fairings, they have to be molded accurately there. The lines of the fairings are accurate, but with the ZX-7R the tops where the upper and lower meet are just a flat sheet. Meaning they don't have to line up perfectly to fit the bike... so naturally they don't.

I have my paint more or less lined up well, but the top edges don't.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I have a whole thread of pictures lol.. sec

Here you go. Not a current image, but still shows how poorly shaped the plastics are up there at the top.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thats a mighty fine shelf you got there. what are you hideing? My garage kinda threw up lol. Ive got my 90 mustang gt , and zx9 here , 82 mustang drag car in my buddies , 96 bronco at another buddies , a 66 f250 at my uncles and a 63 chevy pickup at my moms lol. Oh , and the girls cobalt in the street. Tried posting pics but it wont take them.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
^ lol forgot to mention i buy bikes cheap fix up and sell as a side projects, all that stuff is gone only left with cr 500, zx9 ,kx 125 and my kz1000

·
Registered
427 Posts
lol usually do pretty good with getting them cheap and selling for 4 times what i paid but every now and then i get burned on a deal like my latest zx9 deal with bad title,

·
Registered
427 Posts
ya my latest zx9 came with a bourfargini exhaust can, did some research and its some racer out of qc making them, and racers seem to love them out there, i find its great so far, looks good sounds great, not sure of performance rating as i havnt had time to tune bike since finding all the other problems

1 - 16 of 16 Posts