Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead :rant :thefinger For some reason the system didn't remember me and I couldn't remember my password. I followed all the steps to get logged back in but had no responce. I figured this was the easy way back into the forum. Anyway UPS has lost my parts shipment so I haven't been able to spruce up my 14 yet. what a piss off! Just once I would like to get what I pay for [express shiping max 3 days]. when I get the parts you'll be the first to know. [ If I can get logged on!]

·
Registered
183 Posts
that does suc...but i work for UPS and we usually get the packages there on time if not earlier...but honestly if the package has taken longer than the 3 days in the hands of UPS you can get your full shipping charges back by just asking for them

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hey Michael, just so you know - I did receive your two emails inquiring about your problems logging onto the site. Both times I emailed you back and my email was sent back to me with the error messag of undeliverable. All I did was reply to the same email address you wrote me from but for some reason your mail system was kicking them back to me.

If you have anymore problems, let me know man!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After non stop harrassment of UPS and tracking down the contractors that deliver the parcels I got my parts yesterday afternoon at about 4:00pm. The good news is UPS is picking up the tab for the delivery.174.36 US. wich is cool. It's nice to see a company keep it's word. Started puting parts on last night. I took some pics when I started and as the work progressed. I managed to get the pipe ,fan,handlebar ends and exhaust plug on. When I pulled the rad out it seems that the factory fan had been rubbing on the schroud above the rad. I didn't trim the Muzzy fan I just zip tied the plastic schroud up a bit . Looks like this should be done even with the factory fan. The Brocks pipe went together great and fit awesome.It looks good too and is 29lbs lighter than the factory system.The only down side [if you consider it a down side] is that it is loud and shoots the odd fireball out the end. It was after midnight when I got it back together so I couldn't really razz on it but from what I heard so far its awesome! More to come with pics.LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts