Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What crap is this? 0600 and is freaking 34 degrees out. Be 40s when I am out of class. What is this 4 wheeled vehicle in my garage and how do I drive it?

ZX9R next best thing to Sex.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Put on a jacket sally.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need better gloves. The ones I have are to thin but I am not sure about thick gloves on how they would feel. Do you recommend any? I have a scorpion gloves and jacket. Do you use www.leatherup.com?

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
yeah i wake up to bright sunshine and say to myself "im gonna have a great ride to work on the 10" i go let the dog out and its 31 degrees WTF....

its warmed a little so im gonna ride anyways

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well its nice out now with the sun at 46. I just need warmer gloves and I will be fine.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
57 degrees here, after a week of 80s and 90s.... but i will still be on the bike. I have to justify buying another jacket two days ago.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took the lining of mine out so its not so hot.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
same here, but caught a couple good deals lately... so now im up to 2 mesh and 2 leather. of course the wife thinks one set is for her. :rotflmao

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I have this jacket, and anything less than 60 degrees and this bitch is too cold to ride in. Easily good up to 100, anything more and I just soak my t-shirt before I put it on and its like a cool spring day again.

Problem is I got lazy over the winter, so now the jacket fits great everywhere but around my 1 pack. Note: That isn't me, and I don't have the pants either...

But I have been trying to find them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
D-bag quit crying!
I thought we were the least helpful site and why are you back here whining OP.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
It kicks ass. Thick leather in all the contact areas, perf leather in less critical contact areas, and mesh under the arms.

It would just be a lot better if I wasn't a fat fuck. I need a 46 rather than a 44.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I have winter gloves. not really sure if I like them. Under Armor glove liners and my leather gloves seem to do a better job and feel more comfortable holding on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts