Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for opinions? was maybe looking at 2 brothers or micron. What do you guys think???

·
Registered
294 Posts
Don`t much care for the shiny ext. pipe on the two brothers. I`m either gonna go with a KR Tuned($599) or Akropovich($529), also you might wanna check out Arata($449).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think you can find a nice yoshi slip-on for around $400 or less. I've heard them and from everything else, I like them the best. I'm saving up for a full system instead of a slip-on.

·
Registered
488 Posts
i got the scorpion and it took me by storm! it sounds so sweet! i got a vid on a therad i posted a few weeks back check it out "upgrades v2.5" i also like to go the akward route so.......... i got the scorpion

·
Banned
528 Posts
da micron sounds good

·
Registered
103 Posts
The Leo Vince exhaust to me looks the best, it looks the most tucked underneath the tail out of all of the exhausts and you can't beat a Leo Vince sound! Getting one for my 07 10r

·
Registered
294 Posts
Does anyone have any input on the new KR Tuned exhaust? It looks sweet, sounds good, but how is it performance wise?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats one of the ones the dealer recommened but until now I never heard of them. Micron is back ordered till early 2008, I think I am going with the Leo Vince slip on the best price I could find was $730 which is expensive as hell but the quality can't be beat!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i got the scorpion and it took me by storm! it sounds so sweet! i got a vid on a therad i posted a few weeks back check it out "upgrades v2.5" i also like to go the akward route so.......... i got the scorpion

Want to post a link to that thread? I searched and found nothing.

A good sight to look at for prices is 58cycles. just google 58.cycles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
auuuuuuu.:scared
you are very lucky.In my country prices are very high.
Akrapovic 870$. :rant And their factory is 100 km from my town.:rant :rant

1 - 20 of 26 Posts