Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a new exhaust...

I really want a Micron High Mount

But I've narrowed it down to my price range for now..and its between a satin black D&D exhaust....or a Leo Vince high mount...any thoughts on that?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Go with the Leo Vince... the D&D is garbage. How much more is the Micron vs. the Leo Vince. As I will tell anyone.... get what you really want even if it takes a bit more time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Leo Vince is about $350...the Micron is about $400 (less the shipping).
I only thought about the D&D because it's freakin LOUD.
I've been looking on ebay...but I cant find anything...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
How can the d&d be garbage when it's the loudest pipe on market.It allows other people to hear you coming (hint,hint)so u don't get run over.Also i like it so when i'm on the road and there's some prick messin w/ me he better have his window up because i'm blasting 'em.What's that i can't hear youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!:thefinger

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
The one that sucks is the leo... it's ment for HARLEY'S..........:rotflmao :thefinger

·
Registered
649 Posts
The one that sucks is the leo... it's ment for HARLEY'S.........
Gee, that's funny, cuz when you look at whats new on the D&D web page it is all HARLEY PIPES!!!!!!!!

http://www.danddexhaust.com/catalog/harley_davidson/index.htm

D&D doesn't support: MotoGP, World Superbike and Supersport, MX1 and MX2 Motocross, World Enduro and Supermoto.

Sure they are loud, but volume doesn't equal performance. I think a poll is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Get the Micron... in Green Carbon Fibre. That is just SIC.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Not saying that it's best but it's definitly not garbage.we all know what the best is AKRA!!!!!!!!!!NO need for a poll.there's better things to poll than that one!:banghead

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts