Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love motorcycles, and I love riding. Like many of you, what first drew me to motorcycles was not just the experience of riding, but the feeling that I'd become part of a special community—a brotherhood, really. Nothing calms me more than a long ride down the Interstate, waving to the members of my beloved clan. Except when I pass Harley guys. I hate Harley guys. Hate, hate, hate. When they pass me on the highway, you know what I do? I don't wave. With their little tassels handlebars and the studded luggage and the half-helmets—damn, they drive me crazy. You know who else I hate? BMW guys. Oh, I do hate those guys. I don't wave at them, either. They think they're so great, sitting all upright, with their 180-degree German engines. Damn, I hate them. They're almost as bad as those old bastards on their touring motorcycles. You know what I call those bikes? "Two-wheeled couches!" Get it? Because they're so big. They drive around like they've got all day. Appreciate the scenery somewhere else, Grampa, and while you're at it, I'm not waving to you. Ducati guys—I don't wave at them either. Why don't they spend a little more money on their bikes? "You can have it in any color you want, as long as it's red." Aren't you cool! Like they even know what a desmo-whatever engine is, anyway. Try finding the battery, you Italian-wannabe racers! I never, ever wave at those guys. Suzuki guys aren't much better, which is why I never wave at them, either. They always have those stupid helmets sitting on top of their stupid heads, and heaven forbid they should wear any safety gear. They make me so mad. Sometimes they'll speed by and look over at me and you know what I do? I don't wave. I just keep on going. Please, don't get me started on Kawasaki guys. Ninjas? What are you, twelve years old? Team Green my ass. I never wave at Kawasaki guys. What about those idiots who ride a Honda? I'll never wave at those Honda guys cause why ride a motorcycle from a company who makes lawn mowers. But even then, I'll never wave at a guy in full leathers. Never, never, never. Yeah, like you're going to get your knee down on the New York Thruway. Guys in full leathers will never get a wave from me, and by the way, neither will the guys in two-piece leathers. And I'll tell you who else I'm not waving at—those guys with the helmets with the loud paintjobs. Four pounds of paint on a two pound helmet– like I'm going to wave back to that! I'll also never wave at someone with a mirrored visor. Or helmet stickers. Or racing gloves. Or hiking boots. To me, motorcycling is a like a family, a close-knit brotherhood of people who ride motorcycles, wear jeans and a leather jacket (not Vanson) with regular gloves and a solid-color helmet with a clear visor, no stickers, no racing gloves and regular boots (not Timberlands). And isn't that what really makes riding so special?

·
Registered
183 Posts
i hope thats all a really big joke..."team green my ass" ...listen bub i got your team green right hear partner!!! lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course, you know I bleed green. Just poking some fun at the motorcycle brands haha...I forgot to mention Yamaha keyboards though and those crazies who ride Vespas.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i hate hate hate those vespas lol

·
Registered
864 Posts
i liked it!

·
27,825 Posts
Even though I own 2 Harleys, most of the so called " hard core Harley riders " just make me frickin sick! I really don't have a problem with the bikes, they are only a machine. But most harley riders are literally brainwashed by Harley Davidson!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
The ones i detest are the motorcycle showoffs, those dicksmokin bitches that feel the need to stand on their seat or wheelie when around a group of riders, drawing attention to the whole group, fuck those HE whores.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
i like to ride because it allows me to clear my mind and be at peace....and also its one of the few things i am naturally gifted at.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Funny as hell.
i always wave at rockets, but i dont wave at anything else unless they wave first....except mopeds...they seem to wave first but just get ignored....

·
16,062 Posts
I always wave at scooters and mopeds.
They never wave back. Just look at me like, "whyTF are you waving at ME?" :lol

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
I always wave at scooters and mopeds.
They never wave back. Just look at me like, "whyTF are you waving at ME?" :lol
I do this too and get the same reaction and it always makes me smile. It can brighten an otherwise dull day or make a good day just a tad better.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
another thread on waving??? i thought this was a motorcycle forum :) lol good rant

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Actually, I think motorman drug this one up from the archives. This might even be the first thread on waving.:lol

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Even though I own 2 Harleys, most of the so called " hard core Harley riders " just make me frickin sick! I really don't have a problem with the bikes, they are only a machine. But most harley riders are literally brainwashed by Harley Davidson!
Yeah, last August on our 1200 mile ride, which mainly took us thru Western Canada, they all wave... ALL the bikers WAVE!!.. and the overhwelming majority of the bikes we saw, were Harleys.

EVERY biker we met up there seems to treat EVERY other Biker as a long lost Friend...

Down here? a LOT of attitude...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oddly enough in Jersey most people wave. Even when I broke down on 295 with a blown fuel pump a few weeks ago a couple Harley guys even stopped and offered help.... So did a really hot chick in a truck. Really hot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts