Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pipe for 2007 zx6r

I need a pipe real bad.I am wanting to know the price of the Akrapovič and the date you will be able to buy it......Also looking for more pics of the Two Brothers pipe. There are a few pics on there home page but i cant tell if i like it that much. Im looking spend around 600$ but will spend up to 800$ if I have to.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i personally picked the akra because it
flows with the tail alot better than the other brands out there. i'm a person that goes for looks. the other brands out there just have their muffler sticking out and does not flow with the design of the tail, and have a huge amount of empty space beneath the tail, it just looks weird. with the BEET and AKRAPOVIC, it shows that they actually took the time to design the muffler to go with the bike rather than just slapping on a piping that would fit the bike and leave the muffler the same with other bikes.

i ordered my AKRAPOVIC slip on from my local shop for $480, since the price on this other site was about $520 i think? and they wanted to beat that price..and i know for sure that the original price for the slip-on is $675. but my order got back ordered til the end of july.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
191 Posts
anyone personally hear the two brothers AND the Akrapovic? I really would like to know which one sounds better!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks for the vid photos. do you know if they have pictures of that bike with that exhaust from them anywhere? all i can find is the picture from Akra's site.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
+1 for the two brothers, it lound and has a good sound, that wahat i have, love it

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're the first person I've seen recommend the Yoshimura. Most people say they sound like crap, quieter than stock.

Yes, the Akra exhausts, full and slip-on, have been available in Europe for a while now. Why not in the US, no one seems to know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I liked the stock look.... so i just gutted the stocker... sounds bitchen and flows pretty well

·
Registered
234 Posts
Someone over on Kawiforums has heard from Indysportbikes that they're expecting a shipment of 150 Akra slip-ons on 2 July.

Just in case you were wondering. I don't know how reliable this information is but you can of course call to verify yourselves :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Is there a two bros full exhaust available?? and if so does anyone have any video of how it sounds?

·
Registered
234 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts