Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I now know 100% for sure that the new GTR 1400 will be at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show (see the Phoenix show pictures here), the fourth leg of the tour will be the Seattle show where I am at.

Post up anything specific or in particular that you want me to take pictures of about the GTR 1400 when I'm there and I'll post them up the same day. I plan on taking a lot of pics to be thorough but if there is anything in particular, just let me know.

I also plan on going to 2 of the California shows, but the Seattle one is first.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great stuff, Daniel!

I'm off to the Milan Bike Show tomorrow and I'll be taking lots of pics myself.

Hell, I'll shoot a couple at the GR1400, too....:nana

Stef

EDIT Nov 14, 2006

My first report and pics of the GTR1400 at the Milan Bike Show appear here

http://fjrforum.it-wire.com/viewtopic.php?t=1071&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Captions are in Italian but the photos speak for themselves. Here's a brief recap however. Kawi presented 2 bikes on a rotating platform but did not allow visitors to climb on :thefinger . The black paint is awesome but extremely delicate. The display bike shows scuffs and scratches already.

The space-gun silencer protrudes quite a bit from the rear, while the oil sump seems rather prone to becoming the first victim of the impact with a pothole. Some details still appear tacky. Passenger footpegs, for one. Flimsy and not covered with rubber. Plastic parts in the instrument panel area are cheesy.
No hard data were revealed (weight, for one), while first deliveries are rumored to happen in May 2007. Mmmmhhhh...:headscratch

www.gtr1400.eu

1 - 2 of 2 Posts