Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see posts from riders of all different makes and models, and was wondering if anyone else has ALWAYS ridden ST's? I dont know why, but they are all I have ever been attracted to.

I have owned (over the past 21 years):

1981 Honda CB750F
1983 Yamaha Seca XJ900RK
2005 Connie

I have always wanted:

My Seca back...
1982 Honda CBX
198? CB900F

Will have:

A C14 in September

How bout you guys/gals?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have owned (in order):

Suzuki GS400S
Kawasaki Ninja 750
Suzuki Bandit 600S

and now a Concours 14

So I have not always ridden ST bikes. This is the first one that has the performance and styling to be called a SPORT tourer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
When I started riding in 1964 - there was no such thing as sport tourers, sport bikes, or tourers. My first bike was a1964 Jawa 2-stroke 125cc single, and it was a road bike. At the time, the biggest Yamaha was a 50CC 2 stroke, Honda had the 250cc Dream, and there was no such thing as Kawasaki and Suzuki in this country. H-D was around, both Sportsters and big twins, and brit bikes such as Matchless, Norton Atlas, AJS, BSA, and Triumph. BMW's were around also. The Japanese bikes were thought of as tiddlers. the rest would be classified as standards today.

Over the years I have ridden such things as 450 Hondas, 500 Kawasaki Triples, 650 BSA Spitfire Hornet, 750 Honda Fours, 903cc Z-1 Kawasakis, 900 Ninja, GS1000 Suzuki. In the more modern era, I have had a Yamaha Roadstar, a Hayabusa, a 2003 FJR, and currently a 2002 Goldwing that I have
had converted into a trike, a HD Electra Glide with a hot rodded motor, and a Concours 14. The Harley is for sale, to be replaced by a B-King Suzuki.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts