Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious.

Should my next bike be a Busa?
Why is the motorcycle world convinced that the Hayabusa is the top dog of hyper bikes?

Why not the zx14?
What is better about the Hayabusa?

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Not a god damn thing, that's what.

They are convinced it is the best because they are in denial of the 14R.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts

·
Administrator
58,717 Posts
Are you talking motorcycle world or a busa forum?
Of course they'll say busa is best and we say 14 is best.
The only thing busa came out for 2013 was brembo brakes.
They've been beat up and like squidge said, in denial.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Busas are nice.... If you wanna cover them in chrome, sit in a parking lot, and never ride them.

·
Administrator
58,717 Posts
Oh, the busa gets better mpg.:lol
Now that's a consideration for a super bike.
Also the 14 is over 100cc's larger displacement

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/suzuki/2013-suzuki-hayabusa-review.html

Besides these braking upgrades and new color schemes the Hayabusa remains largely the same bike since its 2008 makeover. In this time, however, only Kawasaki’s ZX-14R, introduced last year, has managed to surpass the ’Busa in hyperbike honors. We compared the two last year, and while the ZX won the shootout (it also garnered our choice for Motorcycle of the year) the big Suzook formidably held its ground.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
I guess if your blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, the busa looks better. The truth is no one knows why anyone would say the busa is better at anything than a 14. I rode with a busa once, I remember seeing him at the beginning of the ride and the end of the ride but mostly in my mirrors. Most people who have any touch with reality can see the busa is an ageing contender in the heavyweight championship. There is nothing really wrong with the bike but I don't see how it plans to keep up in todays ever changing bike market. I'm fairly sure there are many bikes that are faster than the busa and more on the way. People just have a soft spot in their hearts for it because it held the title for a long time but times are changing and if Suzuki doesn't do something sales will drop off and it will be history.

·
Premium Member
13,288 Posts
There may be a slight advantage in aftermarket parts availability, but to me, that's negated by the acid-trip bloated yellow-submarine styling. There just ain't enough aftermarket parts in the world to make one of those ugly pieces of shit look pretty.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
I almost want to join a Suzuki forum and ask this question, just for a good laugh

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
there may be a slight advantage in aftermarket parts availability, but to me, that's negated by the acid-trip bloated yellow-submarine styling. There just ain't enough aftermarket parts in the world to make one of those ugly pieces of shit look pretty.
+1

·
Registered
382 Posts
After having both bikes,other than being easier to work on,good thing cause they break down more,there is nothing better about the busa. But its a better platform to build for racing. The 14 even looks better blinged out:nana

·
Registered
36 Posts
If it doesn't come in Green, don't buy it! IMHO.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
I'm just curious.

Should my next bike be a Busa?
Why is the motorcycle world convinced that the Hayabusa is the top dog of hyper bikes?

Why not the zx14?
What is better about the Hayabusa?
yo mama rides da one dhat's why u tink foshizzel is mo betta:thefinger

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts

1 - 20 of 131 Posts