Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to need new tires next season so I'm wondering what you guys are running. I have Pilot Power 3's at the moment and I'll probably go with something similar but I figured I'd check to see what kind of success you're having with other tires. Don't really care for mileage, grip is preferred.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Going to need new tires next season so I'm wondering what you guys are running. I have Pilot Power 3's at the moment and I'll probably go with something similar but I figured I'd check to see what kind of success you're having with other tires. Don't really care for mileage, grip is preferred.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi from Ireland. I have just put pilot road 4s on my zx7r as I had these on my triumph tiger and loved them. I like the mid corner grip they give me loads of confidence and they are fairly hard wearing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi from Ireland. I have just put pilot road 4s on my zx7r as I had these on my triumph tiger and loved them. I like the mid corner grip they give me loads of confidence and they are fairly hard wearing.
My dad had those on his Concours. I rode it a couple times and I really enjoyed those too. May be worth trying out the new Road 5's if I'm going that route.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I run pilot powers, pilot pure (more grip, less tread life), and bridgestone battlax

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Loved my Pilot Powers, but now Im running Bridgestone Hypersport S-21s exclusively. IMHO, best tire value out there for the $$$$.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dunlop Q3+ on my 03

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ended up getting Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's. Cannot recommend them enough. Just finished breaking them in this afternoon and they're awesome.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Running Michelin CT2 and Dunlops Q3 Plus on my bikes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts