Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of boots do you use? Sidi, Alpine Stars, or something else?

Tell us what you have and what you like?

What have you had and not liked?

Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
379 Posts
SIDI Setups. Nice boots and give great support and breath nicely to.

Had a set of Nitro boots that lasted a whole 4 months before the sole broke and the velcro stopped working. I will never get any Nitro products again

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had Gaerne for over a year....comfortable and no problems
Recently bought Oxtars...great...comfortable
Spent a whole day in them at the track and riding there and back, and walking around the pits all day..about 400-450km all up (nearly 300miles) no problems at all and at least $100 cheaper than Sidi's. Some of the top riders wear them.
cheers

·
Registered
449 Posts
IIcon Black field armor boots, and they are like tanker boots too! blocky and heavy but good protection for your dogs.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Icon Super Duty 2...... a little bit hot in the heat but very comfy. The toe end is large and takes a minute to get used to shifting.... if it was just a tiny bit smaller in the toe area it would be perfect.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:rolleyes Timberland hikers. Yeah I know but I just can't get into the goofy Power Ranger look. You look really odd walking into WallyWorld in those.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sidi black rain evo in winter love em really comfy and feel as if they would give good protection in a off. agv sport sebring in summer dont fit aswell as the evos but not bad dont get em wet though !

·
Registered
368 Posts
Bates steel toe Enforcer to/from work and Alpinestars the rest of the time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the Icon Field Armor boots also. Takes a bit to get used to shifting as forementioned. I like them because they are comfortable and the breathing is ok. I've walked around in them all day (being on and off bike) running errands , mall and such and noticed no discomfort.!

·
Registered
208 Posts
My SIDI Race Vertebra from a few years ago are still holding up great, working great, comfy. At first I thought $280.00 was expensive, but I've totally gotten my moneys worth with this pair. I've even worn them to work at construction jobs a few times when I've been on the road. Really tough boots!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts