Premium Member
4,271 Posts

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
+1

:angry dont send it to Iron .....he got no idea what to do wit it,:nana

send it to me :mfclap
Hey I do to know what to do with it ... You go to bike nights and brag about it , then you try to hide the fact that ypu have biiiiig chicken strips :rotflmao

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Hey I do to know what to do with it ... You go to bike nights and brag about it , then you try to hide the fact that ypu have biiiiig chicken strips :rotflmao
there see...... much better in my hands then:nana

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
paper weight mofo..... thats what its for ..... right??

·
18,914 Posts
At least your chicken strips don't start in the middle of the tire like mine do LOL
That sux , I command you as the supreme chancellor of the zxf to get off the internet and go ride . So let it be written so let it be done :rotflmao.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Beast is still in the family room in bits. I figure four-five weeks to get everything back and done. In the meantime I will ride the Yami.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Oh - when I read the thread title - "What is this thing?" it made me think of an experience with a young lady - those were her exact words no less !!! LMAO

·
18,914 Posts
Beast is still in the family room in bits. I figure four-five weeks to get everything back and done. In the meantime I will ride the Yami.
I guess the yamaha will do . Are you doing mods or what ? No build thread ? :dunno:rotflmao.o BTW my chicken strips aren't really that big ( and I can prove it ) I was just joking .

·
18,914 Posts
Oh - when I read the thread title - "What is this thing?" it made me think of an experience with a young lady - those were her exact words no less !!! LMAO
That's a tmi Moment if there ever was one .

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just cosmetic stuff - I had big plans for the winter, but got hijacked by my youngest son who needed more money for University (he did his best to do it on his own, so I don't really mind). Lack of funds has slowed progress down considerably. Is there a place for build threads? BTW tmi? hah - I'm not even started LOL

·
18,914 Posts
Just cosmetic stuff - I had big plans for the winter, but got hijacked by my youngest son who needed more money for University (he did his best to do it on his own, so I don't really mind). Lack of funds has slowed progress down considerably. Is there a place for build threads? BTW tmi? hah - I'm not even started LOL
There is no real place for a build thread but if its zx14 specific just post up here or put it out in the general section .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts