Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup all new to the sight, ive decided that the 07 zx6r is by far the best looking bike in the new 600 class & im going to purchase one this week from my friends shop. Im having trouble deciding on the color though just checking which 1 yall think is the best (fastest). :crazyloco

·
Registered
44 Posts
Go check the pricing on all the replacement plastics... which ever color is the cheapest is the one for you... yes they can vary by color for the price.

Dirty

·
Registered
114 Posts
You all don't know what you are talking about 'cause you're riding in the back and catching my dust. (Ok, I'll admit though that this wouldn't happen when I'm riding though - caveat).

RED IS WAY FASTER! It's proven scientifically! "redshifting = light moving away from you". How can blue be faster when blueshifting = light moving toward you"???? hmmm... And black - black is the existence of all colors, so it inherits the traits of all others, negating all movement, absorbing all, and going nowhere. HEHEHEHE!

·
Registered
449 Posts
You all don't know what you are talking about 'cause you're riding in the back and catching my dust. (Ok, I'll admit though that this wouldn't happen when I'm riding though - caveat).

RED IS WAY FASTER! It's proven scientifically! "redshifting = light moving away from you". How can blue be faster when blueshifting = light moving toward you"???? hmmm... And black - black is the existence of all colors, so it inherits the traits of all others, negating all movement, absorbing all, and going nowhere. HEHEHEHE!
Quit bumping your gums and meet me in MN, I smoke you with my wifes bike! he he~

·
Registered
532 Posts
When the Space Shuttle enters the atmosphere, the plasma glow around it is ORANGE!!! You guys don't get the fastest colour there.!!!!!:nana :nana :rotflmao

·
Registered
449 Posts
This thread should have had the polling option on it. Then it would be settled,once and for a short time anyways.

·
Registered
184 Posts
the ones with the flames are fastest.......PERIOD!

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's gotta be green! It's not only the fastest, it's the PROPER colour too!!!

Saying that though, orange does look damn fine only we didn't get the B1H in orange over here.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts