Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchased a new 2011 zx14r and was wondering if any of you guys and girls have suggestions on what exhaust to run?
I love the akrapovic on my zx10r and was considering to go with anotherone for the zx14.
Also if I was to go from the dual exhaust to a single sided exhaust what other things wouold I have to do for the tuning and so forth?
All input would be appreciated thanks :smile

· Registered
6,392 Posts
Brock's CT Meg green Full Exhaust w/17" Muffler.

You can get a polished titanium, anodized blue or an anodized green can w/carbon tip. I believe you can also get a flamed can. there is a noise plug available. The brock's pipes make the most power of any exhaust for the 14. Unfortunately they also cost the most. you get what you pay for as usual.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Good deal and welcome, you have to first answer if you want loud or quiet? How deep do you want the tone? Some places have laws and some people care about them an then others don't give a shit about how loud their pipes are ( that's my category) Lls. If you go with 4 into 1 exhaust you may want to think about changing air filter at the same time before tuning as you will need a power commander.

· Registered
1,126 Posts
I run the Alienhead on this bike.But I'l run the big tube Brocks on the new bike.

[/IMG]

· Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,875 Posts
Akro is a good choice but there are a lot of full systems and slip on choices but here are mine, if I went slip on the winner would be muzzy but I personally bought the ti-force full system for my bike . I guess it depends on your criteria and what sound ,look and how much power you are trying to make . Post up more info and I'm sure someone on the forum will have a good answer for you .

· Registered
483 Posts
Brocks make an exceptional system for the 14 no question about it but don't let anyone tell you they make the most power hands down, simply not true. Take a peek at the Muzzy M14 system with the M10 can, just as much if not more power than any system available for half the cost of Brocks, Ti Force and Akro. Rob Muzzy knows a thing or two about green bikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.